Thread: Just gettin' started ^_^

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Just gettin' started ^_^ Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Just gettin' started ^_^

Hey TFF, I just wanted to let you guys know, I just started playing this game for the first time ever today! And let me tell you, this game is pretty damn good! I only just got started however. I currently only have the first two GFs(Summons) that you get at the start of the game by looking at your monitor in class. Quistis is lvl 12 and Squall is lvl 11. Quetzacoatl is lvl 11 and Shiva is also lvl 11. I am currently working on getting the Doom command that Shiva is able to learn at lvl 10. Once she has learned it, I will move on to the Fire Volcano where you get Ifrit at. I cannot wait to start leveling him up too! Eeeep, SUMMONS GALORE, I LOVE IT! <3 ^_^ Looking forward to playing some more. I will update you on my adventures as they unfold.

*Note: Currently farming AP near the ocean at the starting area of the game. Getting 6 AP for killing 2 reddish-orange fish-like creatures per battle!

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Consistently Average Just gettin' started ^_^ Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great to see you've started this game. I really need to give it a proper go again but I'm getting quite a large backlog of games as it is.

Looking forward to seeing who you use in your party, and which GF's you assign them, etc.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

"Tiger Hair" Just gettin' started ^_^ HeroZero's Avatar
    I would love to hear how you feel about the aspects of the game as you play through, from Story to character development, to combat. Share your opinions and insights into games of yesteryear.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

I love FF8. I started off with FF7 like a lot of people and I was so excited to get 8 for my PC.

This game was probably the one I mastered most in terms of side quests, super bosses etc. The only thing I never really beat 100% was Triple Triad

I want to play a game. Just gettin' started ^_^ Zargabaath's Avatar
    Card every enemy. Don't kill, murder ain't the way brah. Carding allows you to get spells and weapons faster. Either by turning those cards into materials or by using for triple triad to get the necessary cards. The cockatrice card can be won early from Balamb which.gives you Stone. Stone allows you to kill humes w/o gaining any of that nasty exp.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Just gettin' started ^_^ noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FF8 was my very first FF game ever. Parasite Eve was my first Square game, though.

I -did- read somewhere that for once, leveling up doesn't necessarily help or hurt you as the monsters more or less level up -with- you. As in, you'll never really get like "one hit kills" around Balamb Garden. I'm not sure how true that is. I have it for PS1, but I can't play it 'cuz I don't have a stupid memory card for PS1. FAIL!

Blog Entries
    All I can say is take the time to Draw as many spells as possible. If you Junction spells to your Magic stat first you'll be Drawing up to 9 at a time pretty quickly, as the higher your Magic stat, the more spells you can Draw in one go.

It might seem like it's taking for ever to Draw spells, but you would probably spend that much time grinding on other games anyway, except this time you can do most of your 'grinding' in one battle.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

"Tiger Hair" Just gettin' started ^_^ HeroZero's Avatar
    Still if you have the time, or the motivation Let us know how you feel about events in the game. Just put stuff in spoilers or what have you.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

Blog Entries
    Damn, I've just been playing as Laguna in Dissidia, and the music that plays in each dungeon thing as well as in the battles is really making me want to play this again lol

Yeah i'd also like to hear how you've been going, did you manage to get Doom for Shiva? I don't want to keep telling you how to play, but Card for Quetzacoatl will be a great help to you too.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Just gettin' started ^_^ noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I never bothered with Card or all that extra stuff.

I get so antsy to finish and see the game that I don't bother with side quests for very long.

I keep wanting to say things too, but then I remember I shouldn't. -_-;

Why Draw when you can use the Card mod.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Certified tech, come at me! Just gettin' started ^_^ SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like loaf and zarg said, you can easily get the items, spells, and other stuff just by simply modding your cards into items. When you are far enough in the game to learn Mug you can use that to steal items from enemies as well as carding them. I've made it all the way to disc 3 with Squall just being level 34 just by doing that stuff.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    I made it to disc 3 with only like the standard GFs you get along the way. lol So like Quezacotl, Shiva, Ifrit, and yeah.